Emergency Preparedness (E-prep)
What is E-prep?
E-prep stands for emergency preparedness. E-prep is what we do as individuals, families, and a community before, during, and after an emergency or natural disaster.
Why is E-prep important?
Natural disasters or emergencies can happen any time. Being prepared and having plans in place help us stay informed, avoid anxiety, and mitigate risk.
How can families prepare for emergencies?
- Be Ready.
- Create a family emergency communication plan
- Put together an emergency supply kit
- Compile a list of out-of-area emergency contacts
- Get trained in First Aid, CPR, AED and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Know your school’s emergency student reunification plan
- Make sure all contact information is up to date
Other Helpful Links:
Northshore School District Reunification Process