Ruby Bridges Elementary PTSA membership not only connects you with your school, it connects you with your community.
- PTSA advocates for your child.
- Your membership shows the value you place on education for children.
- PTSA provides funds for programs, event opportunities, and school grants for classroom enhancements.
- Members receive discounts at local and national retailers.
- No meetings or volunteering required!
The rules about volunteering in our schools have changed this year. Even if you have volunteered in prior years, you must sign up at the district site to be reauthorized to volunteer.
Other Ways to Help
Donate to the Ruby Bridges Elementary Pantry by appointment or drop items at monthly supply pick up
The Otter Pantry needs unexpired items:
- Gift cards
- Peanut/nut butters
- Canned meats (ex: chicken)
- Shelf stable milks (ex: almond, oat, powdered)
- Baby items (ex: diapers, wipes, formula, baby food)
- Cooking essentials (ex: cooking oil, spices, flour, sugar)
- Baking mixes (ex: Bisquick, muffin, cornbread)